Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel or 1/4” water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 3rd generation 2016+Tacomas with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of light duty OEM skid plates (which do not provide any coverage of transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Please allow one to three weeks for delivery
*Welded bolt protection rings are now a standard feature on all of our skid plates where applicable, including aluminum skid plates.
*Extra powder coat options available upon request, additional fees apply
Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
Weight: Steel- 30lbs.; Aluminum- 14 lbs.
Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
MADE IN USA