The rocker panel is the most vulnerable area on your vehicle when off-road, as well as one of the most costly to repair. Protect your investment with a pair of RCI heavy duty rock sliders.
RCI sliders utilize a full frame support mounting plate which serves both to protect your frame from damage, as well as provides an extremely rigid attachment for the sliders by using multiple bolt locations all across the frame. These will help protect the truck both off-road as well as in the parking lot, and are still very functional as a step if needed.
- Protects rocker panels and doors
- Our sliders utilize a 2" square main tube which is far stronger than 1.75" round tube used by competitors
- Fully gusseted on all four legs
- 45 degree mitered main tube ends provide a superior aesthetic appearance as well as more functional design that won't hang up
- Full length 3/16" frame plate and FOUR leg design guarantee a slider as strong or stronger than anything on the market
- Easily capable of supporting the entire side of truck for lifting with hi-lift, or sliding on rocks
- 20 degree upward angle creates a low profile that with maximum ground clearance, while remaining usable as a step
- Direct bolt on addition to existing mounting locations, no drilling required
- Available tread plate for top surface
- Easy install with only basic hand tools
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Now standard with RCI's signature low profile rear kick-out
- Fits 2016+ access cab and double cab trucks excluding double cab long bed.
Material: 11ga tubing with 3/16" heavy duty frame plates
Weight: approx. 56 lbs. per side
Finish: Powdercoated Black
MADE IN USA
*Please Note: While usual lead time is 2-3 weeks, please allow 4-6 weeks on slider orders during the holiday season due to extremely high order volume. Thanks!