The Rigid Industries’ Radiance™ Multi-Trigger Harness was designed specifically for the Rigid Industries’Radiance light bar. Equipped with two independent circuits for an easy install, circuit one is designed for higher amperage and utilizes a relay to power the primary LED’s on the Radiance light bar; while circuit two is designed for low amperage and has no relay for the backlighting circuit on the Radiance. The Radiance Multi-Trigger Harness also comes standard with two separate backlit LED rocker switches (red and blue), so each circuit can be used independently. The Radiance Multi-Trigger Harness makes installation of your Rigid Industries’ Radiance as simple and clean as possible.
- Radiance Multi-Trigger Harness
- Integrated Fuse Holder to Protect Both Circuits
- Circuit 1 is designed for higher amperage and utilizes a relay to power the primary LED’s
- Circuit 2 is designed for low amperage/no relay for backlighting circuit.
- Two backlit LED rocker switches included for independent on/off of primary LED’s and backlighting.
- Three connectors with built in heat shrink ends to be used for splicing in the pigtail.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.