RCI 18" Adjustable Bed Rack
The RCI Adjustable Bed Rack is our top of the line rack that carries the same features and benefits as our custom fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to any truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. In fact, we are so confident in the advantages of this rack that we are phasing out our custom sized racks in favor of the adjustable models. You simply choose one of three bed length configurations, the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Our 18″ tall version is designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while still maintaining a low center of gravity and better aerodynamics than mounting them above the cab.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, etc
- Heavy duty design will easily support large roof top tents and heavy gear
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps
- Rack is 18″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Maintains very good visibility through the back window despite the low overall rack height
- Using this rack will minimize the aerodynamic drag normally associated with roof top tents by keeping it largely below the roof-line
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a breeze
- Optional “additional top brace” allows mounting roof top tents shorter than 58″ (when used with our 6 ft + bed rack) or to accommodate alternative uses. Instead of using the default single brace in the center of rack, you will install one on either side with the spacing adjustable to match your tent
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
*This rack has been unofficially tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, ect. we recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on rack when parked / sleeping in tent etc). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgement on safety when heavily loading the rack.
*Current lead time: 2-3 Weeks
MADE IN USA
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Husky Liners Rear Wheel Well Guards - 2017-2019 Raptor