Dirty Deeds Industries exhaust system built specifically for the 2010-2014 Ford Raptor 6.2L
The Dirty Deeds exhaust system offers tons of options to suit your needs. With the built in helmholtz resonator, the drone is removed. Great performance sounds without the annoying drone. Get your system ordered today!
– Muffler size – 12″ to 24″ (12″ being the loudest)
– “Lightning” style pipe exits behind passenger side running board
– Aluminized or Stainless Applications
– Built for crew cab (full four door configuration) or extended cab models
– Treated to a two coats of high temp coating to reduce wear from the elements
– Helmholtz resonator included with all variations
– Features an additional mounting point near exit for built in strength and rigidity to minimize exhaust system breakage and movement when off-roading
– Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Free installation offered in Escondido, CA. Please call for installation arrangements.
*All systems built to order, shipping estimated at approximately 30 days
*Shipping within continental US only. Contact us for all other shipping options.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.