From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many F150 drivers have been looking for skid plates for everyday driving and light off-roading, whether camping, hunting, or working on the farm. We listened to your feedback. RCI F150 skid plates for 2009 - 2014 are now available in three options, providing the right protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options, with premium quality, fit and finish.
10ga Steel- Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
ade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
1/4” Aluminum- Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet just as strong.
- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit (new trucks), front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and low hanging intercooler (Ecoboost models)
- Compatible with all 4x4 and 2WD trucks with 2009-2014
- 6 Mounting points for extra durability
- Mounts to frame horns behind tow hooks, not interfering with aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc.
- 2 piece design for simple installation and removal of subsections for maintenance
- Easy access to oil filters by removal of just two bolts, allowing front panel to slide off
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachement points, no drilling required
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Please allow approximately 5 to 15 business days for shipment
*Added benefit over standard front plate- full frontal coverage including protection of the engine bay and low hanging intercooler on Ecoboost models
*Extra powder coat options available upon request, additional fees apply
Material: 10ga Steel
Weight: 10ga Steel- 35lbs
Finish: Steel-heavy duty black powder coat finish; Aluminum-bare aluminum
MADE IN USA