Tacoma Dash Switches 05-12 Tacoma No Switch Panel sPOD
Tacoma Dash Switches 05-12 Tacoma No Switch Panel. 2005-2012 Model Tacomas do not require a switch panel. The sPOD switches and wire harness utilize the existing dash/console switch blanks giving a professional OEM appearance.
Six multi-colored Contura switches are provided.
Note: For 2004 and older Toyota Tacoma, please request the special 90 degree (2 tabs formed up) Source bracket
Each system includes the following:
- All required mounting brackets and hardware.
- Six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators, two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
- All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from field collapse
- Inline 50 amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!
Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.