JK Switch Panel 6 Switch W/2-1/16 Inch Diameter Empty Gauge Hole 07-08 Wrangler JK sPOD
JK Switch Panel 6 Switch W/2-1/16 Inch Diameter Empty Gauge Hole 07-08 Wrangler JK Blue. This panel has an empty 2-1/16 inch diameter hole for most 2 inch inch diameter gauges. Be sure that you choose a gauge that does not have a large backspace requirement.
- Gauge Not included in system.
- This bezel Does Not accommodate new Genesis Adapter.
- If using a Aeroforce Gauge, request their longer harness.
Each system includes the following:
- All required mounting brackets and hardware.
- System will come pre-wired ready to install.
- Switch panel, six Contura switches, Blue actuators (installed and pre-wired), two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
- All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40 amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from field collapse
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 11.2VDC and cuts-back in at 12.8VDC
- so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.