Hi Amp Circuit Breaker (80 amps) sPOD
Hi Amp Circuit Breaker from sPOD. The new Hi-Amp Circuit Protection Option. With the growing demand for higher current (amperage) and circuit protection, sPOD has designed and engineered a totally new option for the customers that need a higher current capacity with ultimate circuit protection! The existing circuit breaker we supply has a high limit of 50 amps. Our new Hi-Amp Circuit Protection will bring it up to 80 amps! We call it a Duty Safe Breaker.
The term Duty Safe comes from the idea that most things that are added to vehicles do not run 100 percent of the time but when they are running they can draw high currents. So a duty cycle concept for a circuit breaker is needed for these applications.
The benefits of this are:
- No mechanical parts or contacts to wear out.
- It's self healing so no replacement is required.
- It will not reset if there is an actual circuit fault.
- It helps prevent a reset until short is fixed by working thermally.
- Allows up to 80 amps before shutting off the system.
- Fully integrated into the positive power cable.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.