Protect your transmission with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
The RCI transmission skid plate is the optimal choice to swap out the OEM fiber cover on Ecoboost models for a stronger cover that will last. Made of steel or aluminum, the RCI plate provides added strength compared to the OEM fiber cover, which is prone to get water-logged and fall off. The RCI design also spans more distance, providing twice as much coverage than the partial coverage of the OEM plate.
RCI F150 plates for 2015 - 2018 are now available 2 ways, providing the right protection for any application. For benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options, click here.
*DOES NOT FIT 2017-2019 FORD RAPTOR
- Protects transmission, exhaust and oil pan
- Compatible with all 4x4 and 2WD trucks (includes Ecoboost models)
- Flush mount oil drain door for easy oil changing without removal of skid plate
- Maximum cooling to exhaust with built in cooling vents
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required (can re-use OEM front and transfer-case skid plates in conjunction, if present)
- Please allow approximately 10 to 15 business days for shipment
*Extra powder coat options available upon request, additional fees apply
Material: 10ga Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
Weight: 10ga Steel- 29lbs.; Aluminum- 21 lbs.
Finish: Steel-heavy duty black powder coat finish; Aluminum-bare aluminum
MADE IN USA